We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to take on the role of the sales manager at our shiny new social media company (http://oleso.co)! Your main tasks would involve finding potential leads, delivering customer insight and representing the brand. This is a rewarding and exciting job role which would suit someone who is comfortable working autonomously. You’ll be working in the fast-paced and young environment of a tech startup, with the flexibility of working from home as well as the office in Shoreditch, London.
- Contributing and building a sales strategy
- Identifying and qualifying leads
- Achieving growth and exceeding sales targets
- Representing Oleso
- Developing and closing deals
- Delivering customer insight
- Communicating with potential clients via email, telephone and social media platforms
- Creating and utilising sales funnels
Payment: £27,000 p.a. Plus up to 20% commission on sales.
Hours: Full-time, 35+ hours per week Start date: March/April 2019
- Proven experience in a B2B sales role, ideally for digital products or services
- Creative sensibilities that enable you to empathise with and talk around clients’ creative needs
- Ambition to grow the company and self-develop your role to better your personal results and the sales results of your team
- Experience with managing and leading a team fairly and equally
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive etc.
- Exceptional communication/negotiation skills
- Ability to self-start, take initiative and think creatively / forward
- Superb prioritization and time management
How success will be measured:
Full orientation and onboarding covering Oleso’s business strategy and sales approach will be provided. Specific personal targets will be agreed upon with you. These targets will be up for review if necessary and are there to drive the business forward, no for stress. Performance reviews will be conducted every quarter to assess the success of sales funnels and conversions, as well as overall contribution to company culture and success.